Estlab Co.,Ltd. (the “Company”) takes good care of personal information provided from the users on the website managed by the Company and takes appropriate measures to handle the information and prevent information leak. The Company takes appropriate and reasonable safety measures against the risks such as unauthorized access from outside, loss, damage or falsification, and protects customers’ personal information.
In order for both corporate and individual customers to use this website without concerns, the Company strives to establish an appropriate environment. Especially, the Company considers protection and management of personal information as the most important agenda to maintain a long-lasting relationship with our customers.
The Company shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use of password or use by any person other than the user, if the user uses the website after verifying the identification of the preset password and the password inputted at the time of use.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company may ask for personal information of the customer (name, email address, birthday, gender, address, telephone (including mobile phone), occupation, business category, information required for payment) and evidences thereof when the customer makes registration, uses the Services, confirms or changes the registered details, or the Company charges the fee of the Services or asks to fill out questionnaires.
The Company uses the information collected from customers for the following purposes:
- To communicate with customers regarding the use of the Services
- To confirm and communicate regarding the products ordered and the delivery thereof
- To invoice and collect the fees of the Services from customers
- To respond to the requests and inquiries from customers. The response will be addressed, in principle, to the customer in person. In case of a corporate customer, the response may be addressed to any of the employees of such company
- To perform marketing, customization, sales promotion, and service improvement of the Company
- To communicate with customers for any other reasons
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company will not sell or lend the personal information obtained from the customers to any third party for any purpose other than providing the Services.
The Company may disclose personal information in the following cases:
- where the Company outsources any part or the whole of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to perform the aforementioned purposes of use.
- where the information is required by the outsourced party that jointly works with the Company for the purposes of providing customers with the Services or improving the Services. (Unless the customer gives consent to the Company under the individual terms and conditions of the Services, any outsourced parties shall not use the personal information provided by the Company exceeding the extent necessary for the abovementioned purposes.)
- where disclosure of the information is deemed necessary for the purpose of providing the Services to customers.
- where the information is disclosed anonymously after being aggregated and analyzed.
- where the information is requested officially and legally by the police, court, or any other public institutions.
- where disclosure is deemed necessary to protect the rights and property of the Company or any third party, and the Services.
- where the business of the Company is assigned due to merger, company split, transfer of business or any other reasons.
- where there is an emergency and imminent danger of death, physical harm and damage to property.
Notification of Cancellation of Use/Services
If any customer wishes to delete the personal information registered on our website, we carry out discontinuance and deletion of such information except for the minimum necessary for the operation of the Company.
This website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), de facto standard for encrypted communication if the data protection is deemed necessary.
The Company takes various measures to protect personal information and ensure security whether online or off-line.
The business of the Company is always developing.
Any revision will be announced on our website.
The Company considers the protection of customers’ privacy the most important, keeps carefully and handles safely customers’ personal information on our website.
Links with Other Websites
Any link from our website to other website does not constitute the Company’s liability for the protection of personal information on such website.
Use of Personal Information
Information obtained will be used mainly for the purpose of providing the Services to customers and other related business within the scope of use given consent to by the customer.
We will not disclose personal information to any third party exceeding the scope related to the purposes the customer has given consent to, such as payment, provision of services and delivery of documents and articles.
The information collected may be disclosed to third parties, if requested legally by any administrative authorities having jurisdiction over it.
Management of Personal Information
The Company will carefully manage and secure the data to prevent unauthorized access to the customers’ personal information. To ensure the thorough implementation of the management, the Company will set rules over the operation and management of the devices storing personal information and educate and instruct the employees to follow such rules.
The Company will also improve continuously the protection and handling of personal information.
Handling of Personal Information on Other Websites
The policy does not apply to other websites having links to our website.
The Company shall not be responsible for the security of personal information on other websites having links to our website.
The Company strongly recommend the customers check the personal information protection policy of each website linked and confirm the security of their own personal information.