Before using our website
This website is operated by estlab Co.,Ltd. (“the Company”). Please use our website, products and services (“the Services”) according to the terms and conditions below. By using the Services, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions. The terms and conditions of the Services are subject to change without prior notice. Please check the latest version.
The intellectual property rights (such as copyright) or the titles and other rights of all the contents in the Service (texts, images, programs, etc.) belong to the Company or the provider. Unless permitted by Copyright Act, it is legally prohibited to reproduce or divert any contents of the Services without permission of the right holders.
The trademark and logo used in the Services belong to the Company and other right holders designated by the Company. It is prohibited to use or reprint them without prior consent of the right holders.
We make every effort to provide accurate information about the Services. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the contents. All the information in the Services may be renamed, changed or deleted without prior notice.
Also, we reserve the right to suspend or discontinue the publication of the Services in case of any unavoidable circumstances.
You have the sole responsibility in using the Services, and in no events shall the Company be liable for any damage incurred by using the Services.
Personal Information Protection
You may add links to our website. However, we do not accept links that fall under any of the following:
- Links from any website with illegal contents or any website that offends public order
- Links for any illegal or unjustified purpose
- Links such as inline frame links that impair the clarity of our website
- Links to mislead viewers into thinking that the Company is in any alliance or cooperative relationship with or that the Company acknowledges or instructs the original link
- Any other links that the Company deems inappropriate
The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by adding a link to our website.
The contents of the websites to which or from which our website has a link are managed by each company and the Company have no control over them. We do not promote or guarantee any products, services or companies in the links.
Please use the website of any third party according to its own terms and conditions.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by any contents of a third party’s website or by using them.
The following acts are prohibited in using the Services.
- Any act that damages or is likely to damage property or privacy of any third party or the Company
- Any act that causes or is likely to cause damage or disadvantage to any third party or the Company。
- Any act of spreading any specific religions
- Any act that is or is likely to be against public order
- Any criminal offense or any act that connects or is likely to connect to criminal offense
- Any act that links to or is likely to link to anti-social forces
- Any act of false declaration or notification such as registering third party’s email address
- Any act for the purpose of sales activities or profit-making, or preparation thereof
- Any act of damaging reputation and credit of any third party or the Company
- Any act that uses or provides or is likely to use or provide harmful programs such as computer virus
- Any act that violates or is likely to violate any laws, regulations and ordinances
- Any other act that the Company deems inappropriate
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The use of the Services and the construction and operation of the terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Japan. Any dispute regarding the use of the Services shall be, unless otherwise provided, brought to the Tokyo District Court for its first instance.
Inquiries regarding the Services
Any inquiries regarding the Services and links can be made by “Inquiry Form”.